Direct Energy Weapons are a Human Rights Violation. Our e-mail is, humanrightsinvestigations@gmail.com

Tuesday 15 May 2012

THE RCMP ARE THE TERRORIST FOR USING DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS ON PEOPLE. THE HOPE RCMP AND THEIR USELESS STAFF SARGEANT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TORMENTING VICTIMS WITH MICROWAVE RADIATION AND DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS. "WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE" IS BULL SHIT!

http://nanobrainimplant.wordpress.com/2012/04/11/magnus-olssons-story/

“Brain-Chip” Implant in the brain of Magnus Olsson. “Brain-Chip” implantat i hjärnan på MAGNUS OLSSON ( E.U )

Magnus Bill Olsson, SWEDEN

For me, there was a day in life when everything changed. I went from a life as a citizen in a demo map indicative country into a world where violence and torture was the norm. It was not a journey across continents, but in life circumstances. It also included a science fiction drama that completely shattered my life.  
My name is Magnus Bill Olsson, 
I am 38 years old, studied economics at the Cesar Ritz in Switzerland, American University of Paris and Harvard, Boston, USA, during the years 1988-1991. 1994 I started the company Jon Sandman who became a well known brand in the bedding industry. I managed with my life and had also met a wonderful woman whom I had two children with. They are now 13 to 16 years old. But all this harmony and success came to a sudden end. It happened five and a half years ago. After that, life has been about a constant struggle for survival. In order to cope with but also to be able to tell what has happened to me and get out of the nightmare.

http://vimeo.com/33877959
German Mind Control Targeted Individual Berlin


http://www.whitetv.se/en/mind-control-mk-ultra/145.html 
Mind Control Andrea Laroche Brussels Monday, 20 June 2011
Brussels seems to be one of the biggest Mind Control centres in the world.The infrastructure to cover up Mind Control is huge in Brussels. All important places where a targeted individual seeks for shelter are part of the cover up. In this film we can see the picture of a supposed secret agent attacking Andrea with gas.
White TV / Andrea Laroche would be grateful if somebody could identify the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Direct Energy Weapons Torture and Kill People

My photo
United States
All enquiries in strict confidence to my e-mail, humanrightsinvestigations@gmail.com